Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Playing games!

It's cold outside. Windy. Very chilly for my California blood. This morning it was reported by someone (not me) that when he went out to the car, there was a dusting of snow. Seriously, I am not impressed. I have declared that I will not be exiting this nice warm house until we leave on Friday.

I like being warm. I'm like a lizard. Bear and I are enjoying the fireplace and the various blankies in the living room. We like our hot coffee and playing cards, Scrabble, and Bananagrams. Of course David, as usual, has been winning most things, but that might be that Bear is not such a good partner (sorry Bear).

I'm going to practice Bananagrams later and maybe Bear and I can win the next hand. Needless to say we are having a very good Thanksgiving holiday, surrounded by friends and family.

I hope your holiday is fun and full of family and good memories.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble, gobble!

Elaine and Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment