Saturday, January 25, 2014

Idaho Adventures



I recently visited Megan and Cameron, my daughter and son-in-law, in Idaho. We had a fantastic time and I can’t wait to go back. Even though it was super uber cold for me (I’m a California warm weather girl), we managed to have a very fun time. Here’s a list of what we did. It’s partial, I’m sure I forgot some stuff, we were very busy.

Things we did at Megan and Cameron’s house:

  1. Bugged Carrot, aka Smooshy Face, the adorable orange Persian cat that rules the living quarters of 4149.
  2. Crafted adorable frames. Mine is ode to Carrot. Megan’s is all about Sherlock. Lucky girl, she got to touch the door to 221B Baker Street and eat at Speedy’s. 
  3. Went to see the Hobbit movie. (Wowzer, that dragon is AWESOME.)
  4. Bugged Carrot. (Bath time, dirty cat.)
  5. Ate at Jimmy Jones. Best sandwich place ever. Twice.
  6. Went to the mall and walked around.
  7. Watched Modern Family.
  8. Bugged Carrot.
  9. Went to the nail salon. I have pretty pink toes and Megan has sparkly blue nails.
  10. Took pictures of Megan and Cameron’s plants. Anderson, the Christmas cactus, is now sporting fake blooms and sparkles and his own car. (I can’t remember the model, but it’s hot!) Alfred is the over achieving orchid who is showing Anderson up by blooming. Again. Way to go, Alfred.)
  11. Bugged Carrot. Photo time.
  12.  Had coffee at Bella Vita and drove through the river park and took pictures.
  13. It snowed!
  14. Slept.
  15. Helped Megan make homemade spaghetti sauce, hamburger buns and yummy chicken for dinner. (Okay, only watched.)
  16. Bugged Carrot. This never got old. I think he secretly liked the bugging, at least he was purring through the photo taking, drinking out of a glass (what a great trick), performing for treats, and the petting/patting/scritching.
  17. Ate at Costa Vida, a yummy Mexican food place. Twice. Yum. Also found a black Evo and took a picture for Cameron. I secretly would love to own a black Evo, just because it would be fun to tease Cameron about me having an Evo. I would look hot for sure.)
  18. Played Sherlock Clue from the UK so it’s called Cluedo. Cameron won. Everytime. He cheats.
  19. Watched Megan and Cameron play Magic. There was almost blood. That’s a vicious game. Carrot and I just watched.
  20. Watched funny movies.
  21. Had breakfast for dinner.

Looking over my list it does appear we did two things most often. We bugged Carrot and we ate. We also had a fantastic time. I wish I had stayed longer. We could have bugged Carrot some more and maybe it would have snowed on me again. Thanks, Megan for setting up my Idaho adventure. It was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment