Monday, July 28, 2014

Colorado Wildlife!

I knew that Colorado would be full of wildlife and critters, but seriously, yesterday there were lots and lots of critters for me to love on.

  First of all were the Barham's dogs, Ludo and Teddy, two ginormous lover dogs. Unless they get to wrestling and playing and then all bets are off. LOL

Then I saw some real Colorado wildlife, including a squirrel and lots of birds in JoAnn's backyard and then I saw this guy and his family.

Yup, a Colorado prairie dog. Very rare. <giggle> This one decided eating his breakfast in front of us was okay. Isn't he cute? No, I didn't try to take him home.







Then there was this sighting at the Celestial Seasonings Factory and Gift Shop. Oh my, lots of wild life.


 By the the sweetest, cutest wildlife we say yesterday was this cutie, Mr. Sleepy Bear.

Today we'll be on the hunt for more wildlife, but there's crafting and coffee involved so no telling what's to come. Fun, fun!














No comments:

Post a Comment